Certified Corporate JAVA Professional
Hey, Do you want to get into development?
Then get knowledge on the concurrent & highly popular language, Java. National Cyber Security Services provides practical java training in Kolkata for beginners with project scenarios.
It is the most used language from the early 2000s to the present. With object-orientation & class-based feature it has much more simplified & advanced features. In this competitive market of programming language, Java has maintained it’s a strong market in the industry. It has been more than 22 years of Java and till now this programming language is leading the development market industry successfully. As java supports the concepts of OOP’s, it became the most used programming language. It is the language that opens doors to learning other programming languages.
Learn how to build various mobile & desktop apps with Java programming language from our industry expert. This java course will take you to the next level of your development career.
What you will learn in this Java training?
- In this Java training in Kolkata, you will get step-by-step guidance on how to code in java with security.
- Learn Git, unit testing, use of updated versions of Java, DevOps, etc.
- Concept & use of Java frameworks like spring, grails, blade, Google web toolkit, etc.
- Use of JVM (Java Virtual Machine) on the different operating systems.
- You will get 100% practical knowledge on how to write the REST API of Java.
- Implementing a secure and scalable restful web service in Java using framework.
- Depth knowledge of automation guidelines & standard of quality code.
- Training on how to write a scalable and secured android app in java.
This java certification will help you to grow your career as a certified java developer. According to top java developers in the world java is a reliable, compatible & practical language. As a result it has huge market demand. A java developer you will find 7k+ opportunities only in India.
After completion of this java training in Kolkata, you will be a qualified & skillful java developer. You can easily grab the opportunity of getting high-paying jobs in the top MNC companies.
Why are you falling behind?
Everyone wants to move forward in the market to grab a better opportunity. So if you are skilled & certified, you will be able to create your own place easily. Get the best Java training in Kolkata at National Cyber Security Services with 100% placement assistance.
Course Module for Certified Corporate JAVA Professional
L1. Introduction to Application Understanding
L2. Different types of Applications with Examples
L3. Basic Application Architecture
2. NEED OF PROGRAMMING AND INTRODUCTION TO OBJECT-ORIENTED
L4. PROGRAMMING APPROACH
L5. Introduction to the problem-solving approach
L6. Why problem-solving
L7. Step by step approach to problem-solving
L8. Key elements in problem-solving
L9. To introduce programming as a means to automate a solution to any problem
L10. To understand the term ‘Object-Oriented Programming’
L11. To know about Classes and Objects in the context of Object-oriented programming
L12. To introduce programming as a means to automate a solution to any problem
L13. To understand the term ‘Object-Oriented Programming’
L14. To know about Classes and Objects in the context of Object-oriented programming
3. DIFFERENT TOOLS TO CREATE JAVA PROGRAM
L15. Compile and run a program using javac and java
4. OPERATORS AND VARIABLES IN JAVA
L18. Understand Java Variables
L19. Understand numeric data types, basic operations, and expressions and operator precedence.
L20. Perform simple and complex numeric computations
L21. Ability to choose right numeric data types and order of computation
L22. Understanding this keyword
5. INTRODUCTION TO CLASS IN JAVA, ACCESS SPECIFIERS, THIS AND STATIC IN JAVA
L23. Introduction to Classes
L24. Declaration of Classes
L25. Declaration of instance variables
L26. Declaration of methods
L27. Object and Object creation
L28. Access Modifiers
L30. Use of this Keyword
L31. Examples for “this” keyword
L32. static keyword
6. JAVA LIBRARY, PACKAGES, USE OF IMPORT
L33. Introduction to Packages and Imports
L32. Understanding Java Libraries
L33. More on access specifiers
7. CONDITIONAL OPERATIONS IN JAVA
L34. Understand conditional constructs, boolean operations and expressions, logical operators and precedence
L35. Perform simple, nested, and complex conditional operations
L36. Ability to choose right conditional constructs
8. BASIC ITERATIONS and ARRAYS
9. STRING, STRINGBUFFER, STRINGBUILDER, ENUM
10. INHERITANCE and POLYMORPHISM
11. EXCEPTION HANDLING
12. GENERICS and COLLECTIONS
Threads Optional Module
Course fees and duration
Classroom Training:- 8,500 INR + 18% GST (Duration 50hrs.)
Online Training:- 8,500 INR + 18% GST (Duration 50hrs.)
Outside India:- 140 USD (Duration 50hrs.)